Windborne brings social sandbox creation games to the next level. Explore a vibrant world filled with secrets to unlock and treasures to find, craft personalized furnishings and innovative artifacts, and befriend intriguing Jin to help build a new civilization. Will you seek out the clues and artifacts of the ancients, or just loot passing islands for minerals and rare plants? Bring along your friends while you play, and share your creations with the world. Where will the wind take you? Inspired by games such as Animal Crossing, Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress, and the early Zeldas, expect more on Windborne and Steam Early Access release later in 2013.
Game Play Features:Edit
- Building – With a wide variety of building materials, furnishings, and artifacts, you can build whatever you can imagine
- Crafting – Everything can be made and improved, and everything you make has a purpose.
- Exploring – You will be part of your own story as you explore an interesting world that is full of wonder and surprise. Explore millions of ruins filled with puzzles and treasure.
- Guiding – Guide the Jin to civilization by defending them, building homes for them, and teaching them, and they will help you in return.
- Community – See other islands floating by, and visit them to trade with their owners. Join your friends and help them build their town.
- Dragons – Breed dragonlings to unlock special abilities, including the ability to fly!
- Combat – Defeat enemies that are encroaching on your island, or try assaulting a copy of your friend’s island to test its defenses.
- Quests – Pick and choose quests to give you optional challenges that net big rewards.
OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1
Processor: Dual core CPU 2.0Ghz or faster
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: Video: Video: DirectX 10 video card with shader 4 support and Passmark Video Benchmark of 160 or above such as the following: ATI Radeon HD3650 or better (HD3650-HD8000, RX200-RX300+) (Radeon HD 4200 and HD 4250 not included) NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or newer (8800, 9600-9800, or 100-700+) (GeForce 8600M not included) Intel HD Graphics 2500 or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Additional Notes: Windborne requires a multi-core processor and at least 3 GB of RAM on your computer to run. Windborne relies on a DirectX 10.0 or later graphics engine which means it runs on Windows Vista, Win7, Win8, and Win8.1. Windborne will not run on Windows XP. Windborne requires Steam to run.
Windborne is set to release on Steam Early Access in late 2013. It is being developed and self-published by Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.